Staff at EJEHS acknowledge the uniqueness of all students and are committed to maximising the opportunities for learning achievements.
We encourage all students to identify and work towards a successful pathway.
We recognise the importance of education in ensuring successful futures for all students.
EJEHS understands the value of students being on a successful learning pathway to transition into personally relevant life beyond school.
- Smaller class sizes, study supervision and individual tutoring
- Quality teaching pedagogies based on current research and technology
- Wellbeing Support Officers provide students with one on one support when required
- One Child One Plan
- Differentiated learning and assessment tasks tailored to meet individual needs
- 4 House Leaders organising and run inter-house competitions for studnents as well as promotoe school pride and teamwork
- Staff provide frequent communication with parents and caregivers about expectations, assessment tasks, progress and grades
Underpinning our approach are our core beliefs:
- All students can learn
- Students learn best when they are expected to succeed
- All students are different and some may require individualised support
- All students may require intervention at times including those who are academically gifted, those who require additional support and those who learn in different ways
- Education can be the key to a successful future