Student enrolment enquiries are received by Student Services then the enquiry will be directed to the Student Pathways Senior Leader.
Additional information may be required when completing an online enrolment:
- When accessing the online enrolment platform the legal guardian may need to provide details such as Medicare number and a current healthcare plan
- Overseas students must provide a copy of their passport
- Interstate transfer students must upload previous school reports to ensure results can be sent into SACE to gain credit on subjects already completed
- Custody Arrangements – current documentation is to be provided to the school about any custody related arrangements when prompted to upload
- Serious Medical Conditions – a current health care plan must be provided to the school when prompted to upload
- Students from overseas as residents need to show proof of their Visa status prior to enrolment. This information must be entered on EDSAS (refer to VISA 457 change). Please provide this when prompted to upload.
- Students on exchange are enrolled in subjects as a sit in and are not assessed through SACE procedures
- Enrolment enquiries from year 12 students – be aware that there are SACE enrolment deadlines that affect enrolment in some subjects. This may mean you will be unable to enrol in some subjects
- Students under the age of 17 must be provided with a learning program at any stage throughout the year
- Year 10 students from Whyalla and Stuart High schools are required to complete the above online enrolment process
Change of details
It is important that staff at Student Services (SS) are updated with any change of student/parent details during the course of the year (addresses, phone numbers etc)