(School to Employment Program)
TAFE SA is an adult learning environment and expectations around this program will be in alignment with this.
- Pursue a pathway to employment or vocational training
- Receive intensive support in Reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills
- Develop Entry level digital literacy employability skills
- Receive specialist career counselling and exploration.
These skills sets include:
- Hair and Beauty
- Trades; White Card
- Hospitality; Barista/RSA/RSG
- Information Technology
- Health Services
- Early Childhood
- First Aid/Well-being & Resilience.
There is no Material and Services charge from Edward John Eyre High School for enrolling in this program.