- This event has passed.
National Careers Week
May 13 - May 17
National Careers Week aims to celebrate careers, career development, practitioners, services and promote economic, social and personal benefits. The objectives of National Careers Week are to:
- Provide a focus on careers and career development to support all Australians
- Develop community awareness of the concept, benefit and value of career development
- Raise aspirations, challenge stereotypes and broaden horizons
- Highlight the need for ongoing reskilling and upskilling to support careers throughout life
- Identify the changing nature of work and its impact on Australians
- Showcase industries and the career opportunities available in them.